Research Professor position at Dongguk University

Discussion in 'Careers and future' started by dzunghtd, Nov 11, 2016.

1. dzunghtd

dzunghtd Thèm thuồng

I would like to share a recruitment information form a Dongguk's Professor. Anyone who concern with this please drop directly an email to Professor Jung-Dong Park - jdpark@dongguk.edu. This is group website: http://meic.dongguk.edu/.
    "Hi

I’m URGENTLY hiring a non-tenure track research professor who has good publication record & research experiences in RF, Analog, Mixed IC, EM, Microwave, Antenna. The due date of the application is Nov. 30, 2016.

The applicant must have Ph.D degree with more than 4 SCI papers including 2 papers as the first author for last three years.

Annual salary is in the range of \30,000,000 (Korean WON) to \35,000,000 (WON)., There is no work experience requirement.

In case the applicant has more than two years of research experiences having more than 6 SCI papers including 3 papers as the 1st author for last three years, the salary is going up in the range of \40,000,000 (won) to \60,000,000. (WON) which is quite good to apply

Final salary is determined by the administration of Dongguk Univ.

The renewal is done every two years, and the univ. prefers long-term contract who can renewal at least once.

The requirement of the renewal of the position is total 4 SCI paper per year including 2 paper as the First author.

If the research professor has more publication than the requirement, he will get extra bonus for the extra-publications.

One way ticket fare is also provided.

The affiliation is a research faculty in Dongguk Univ., since the salary is provided by Dongguk Univ. and, he or she will work with me as a research professor in my Lab.

Please spread this information to your friends and related website. .

Attached is the application form, and related documents.

Hope to get a good news from you guys!

Thanks,

Prof. Jung-Dong Park

Division of Electronics & Electrical Engineering

Dongguk University, Seoul, ROK

TEL:+82-10-8686-7411 "