Các phương pháp và thủ thuật học Tiếng Anh hàng ngày (Bù đầu vì tiếng Anh)

Discussion in 'Định hướng du học' started by lassdance, May 28, 2008.

1. xuanlh

xuanlh Simple man

BạN Có tHể CẢm Ơn bẰnG cÁcH bẤm VàO nÚt CáM Ơn ở BÊn dƯớI CáC POst đỂ đỠ lÀm dÀI THrEad mỘT CáCH kHônG CầN ThiẾT.

Và nên viết rõ ràng một chút thì hơn. Mong là không ai phải bù đầu vì tiếng Việt :D. :dx: :dx: :dx:

Last edited: May 30, 2008
    myheeu likes this.
  2. lassdance

lassdance Thèm thuồng

My First Icon is Leonardo de Vinci

Là thầy em bảo em viết một đoạn ngắn viết về cái gì em thích nhất. Em dốt tiếng Anh, mấy chỗ em gạch đậm là những chỗ mà 1 thầy khác bảo không được. Em phải sửa sao đây ạ.
    My hobby is collecting pictures of famous. First by chance I saw paintings of Leonardo de Vinci on a television programme. Mona Lisa and Last Supper of his are very great. Next everyday I used to see his paintings. His name was known everywhere in the world. And then I used to find books which toll about his. I became interested in collecting books on Leonardo da Vinci after reading the Notebooks of Leonardo da Vinci by [Edward] MacCurdy several years ago. Among the early books bought were the Manuscritti e i Designi di Leonardo da Vinci published by the Commissione Vinciana in Romego. And at that time everywhere I used to draw if I can. But now I can not saw his paitings and read books which was written about him because I don`t have time. My close friends said that: “You should see the paintings of his a once time. Then you will feel it is great.” And I said that I would see that a once again. But finally (to now) I still have not seen it yet.

Plz help me! hi`

3. lassdance

lassdance Thèm thuồng

sao ko ai replay lại giúp em vậy?

4. bankai

bankai Đã bị chém

By chance, I saw paintings of Leonardo de Vinci on TV. I was very much impressed by his artworks.

And at that time everywhere I used to draw if I can--->chang hieu em viet gi--->có phải ý em là since then I started to draw wherever I could

But now I can not saw his paitings and read books which was written about---> chia dong tu` sai --> but I cannot see......và câu này cũng ko có nghĩa gì cả, và cũng ko hiểu ý em là gì

Một lời khuyên với em, nên xem lại ngữ pháp một chút nhé! Bài viết của em viết quá đơn giản và nói thật là ko có nghĩa nhiều lắm

Về mấy quyển sách anh recommend phía trên, em ko nên đọc vội vì nó hơi quá với trình độ của em, em sẽ cảm thấy shocked nếu cố đọc.....cố gắng chỉ đọc mấy cái article đơn giản thôi vậy rồi dần em sẽ quen

Qua cách viết thì biết em chắc mới học tiếng Anh.......về cách chia động từ và dùng văn để nghe natural hơn, chỉ có đọc sách mới giúp được em. Mọi người ở đây chỉ recommend cho em thôi chứ ko thể sửa essay cho em được....sửa thid được nhưng ko có thời gian......tốt nhất em đọc ví dụ rồi imitate thôi

Học dần dần sẽ khá lên thôi! Em hơi bất lợi là sống ở Korea nơi mà họ dùng tiếng Anh cũng kém.... cũng ko nên quá gây sức ép với mình.

Chúc may mắn!

P/s: Em nên search google sau đó bắt chước cách viết em nhé ví dụ nhé (em lên google em type Hobby essay...sẽ có một list cho em tham khảo về cách viết....) các anh ở đây viết essay cho thesis hay report hay whatsoever cũng đều phải tham khảo các nguồn sau đó mới viết em ah`...
    Mấy bài dưới đây là bài của các em high school viết về hobby, em tham khảo nhé! Một lần nữa là khuyên em dùng Internet như một cung cụ tìm nguồn hữu ích

CHúc may mắn!
    Bankai

[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]
    [/FONT]My Hobbies – An Essay

Today I will tell you about my hobbies. Webster defines hobby as a pursuit outside one’s regular occupation, engaged in for relaxation. Interesting. In that case, I guess you could say I have LOT of hobbies. Right now, my main hobbies are scrapbooking and making altered books, sort of an offshoot of scrapping. I think this is a great new field, especially with all the cool new products. But it really also dates back to my teen years. Recently I started making Artist Trading Cards, or ATCs. Oh, wow, this has got to be the greatest hobby ever. I have finally found an art form I truly love, and which gives vent to all of my creative explorations. Other hobbies include: reading: I love to read the old Harlequin romances. Also I am and have always been a sci-fi fan. I can still remember the first two sci-fi books I ever read. “Space Ship Under the Apple Tree”, by Louis Slobodkyn is now a classic, and “Space Cat” by Ruthven Todd. Come to think of it, I actually have copies of these books. One of my all time fave books is “Orphans In the Sky” by Heinlein. And with that I will move on to the next subject. I have so many fave sci-fi books!

Another great hobby is Astronomy. I am a fairly good amateur astronomer and I have had some great adventures. They would easily fill a whole letter.

I love doing needlework of all kinds, and was a member of EGA for over 10 years. I am an accomplished seamstress and like to quilt (in my spare time). The biggest (and hardest project) I ever worked on was my sister Rachel’s wedding dress. It turned out quite lovely.

I have been an avid pen-paller and armchair traveler for most of my life, and love making new friends.

I love the Internet, and all the opportunities it has opened up to me, like this one.

I guess that pretty much covers my hobbies, except for a few other things. I hesitate to say they are hobbies because they both really go way beyond the parameters of mere hobbies.

The first is my music. I started playing piano when I was 5 ½ and cannot even imagine not being able to play, or having to live without a piano. The piano I have my Uncle bought for me when I was 11. Of course, I play professionally in church, but I love to just sit down here at home and play. I can literally play for hours, so I do not let myself indulge often. Otherwise I do not get anything else done. I guess on the hobby side of my music are the other instruments I play, or play at, LOL. That is the accordian, guitar and soprano recorder. I played violin ‘til I was in 6th grade and plan to take it up again when I retire. I also want to learn to play the timpani and the Celtic Harp. LOL I am very ambitious.

The second is my cats and my wonderful online Cat Club, Catuary. That is a whole story in itself and one which is dear to my heart.

The last thing I will mention is my writing and photography. I am a fair amateur photographer, and last year I was inducted into the International Society of Photographer’s hall of fame for excellence in Amateur Photography. My fave subjects are cats, of course. My goal is to have at least one picture on the cover of Cat Fancy magazine. You can see my work at http://www.picture.com.

And last but not least is my writing. I love to write, and it is a real passion with me. I write mostly short stories (for children) and poetry. Much of my work is about my wonderful cats. I know it is just a matter of time until I am published, and I know that will be such an exciting day. I love to put pen to paper, and I love to know that there are people out there who are reading my stories, and thinking “I really love this.” But more important to me is the fact that I love what I write. I read my stories and poetry over and over again, and still find that I am inspired by them.

In 2005 I was in a poem per day challenge, and it really was very interesting. I am challenging myself to really learn all about the different forms of poetry. LOL. If you are interested you can see my work at http://www.writing.com/authors/noelanicat.

Well, I hope you aren’t bore to tears yet, and hope you have enjoyed reading about all of my hobbies.

Hugs, Cynaemon

[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]Why soccer is my hobby.

Everybody has different hobbies that he or she would like to do for fun or relaxation. They can be either physical activities like jogging, football, swimming, skateboarding… or mental activities like reading, watching movies, playing computers… and depend on each personality. For me, soccer is my hobby because it’s part of my life and I cannot live without it.
    Living in country like Vietnam, soccer is the king of sport. That is why it is not surprising that my childhood has grown up with the soccer’s ball until today. My mom told me that I liked kicking the ball around and had so much fun with it when I was only about two years old. Since then, playing soccer is my favorite’s sport and it is my hobby whenever I have free time. It is interesting and amazing, especially the feeling when I score a goal or my teammates do it. That feeling fulfills in me like I have just archived something very important. Playing soccer also helps me to relax and be confident when I have stress and frustration. For instant, after doing assignment or studying all day long, I feel tired and exhausted. However, having fun with the ball such as kicking it against the wall or trying to do some tricks, all of my tiresome and exhaustion die out.
    Moreover, soccer is not only about passing and kicking the ball but also required a lot of thought, and some basic skills. So I often practice it and obviously, I feel healthy and stronger. Besides that, soccer has also taught me the sprit of teamwork and created a strong sportsmanship in me.
    However, I not only like playing soccer but also enjoy watching soccer game on TV. Soccer is very popular on over the world nowadays; especially, on the world cup season, I am so excited to watch the games which have many famous teams play such as; Brazil, Germany, England, Spain, Holland. etc.. And my favorite team is Italia. I am so happy whenever Italia wins but I will get angry and do not sleep well that night if they lose. That is maybe the most interesting thing about soccer; none of team is undefeated so the games are always very exciting and attract a lot of soccer fans. Sometimes, I also go to the stadium to support for my city team when they have important games. In the stadium, it seems like I live in soccer’s spirit with everyone. People_ no discrimination about age and sex_ all come to the games to shout, to cheer enthusiastically for their team and I know for sure that they all have the same hobby like mine_ soccer. For each time players of both side have chance to shoot into to the goal or the score is open, everyone in the whole stadium would stand up with the huge noise “goal”. All they are so crazy and I am too. I am yelling, creaming along with them. It ‘s fun.
    For me, soccer is a part of my life and it means a lot to me. Currently, I am studying at De Anza in US but I still join in a soccer club to play for fun every weekend. It is so much fun to play with the ball. I love soccer so much.[/FONT]

Last edited: May 30, 2008
    Ami_xù likes this.
  5. bankai

bankai Đã bị chém

Sao chú ko hiểu??? anh lấy mấy vị dụ của mấy quyẻn tiểu thuyết đơn giản để đọc cho tiếng Anh tốt hơn thôi mà.......có gì phức tạp đâu

6. bankai

bankai Đã bị chém

uh` cũng được đấy! Tuy vậy cho các bạn nào mà ở bên North America hoặc England hoặc Australia thì ra ngoài nói với bon Tây trong công việc và đọc sách bên này là hay nhất chứ đọc tiếng Anh của Việt với Việt ở cùng forum thì ko ăn thua....

Tất nhiên các bạn khác thích thì cứ làm thôi! Ko phản đối gì cả.

Vào cái forum này cũng là để được nói tiếng Việt nên việc làm một cái box tiếng Anh nói chung chưa phải là cần thiết.....nhưng tất nhiên ko phản đối...

7. lassdance

lassdance Thèm thuồng

Thật ra bên này có mấy lớp Tofle, Toeic nhưng dạy chán lắm. Em chỉ tự học trên "E grammar in Use" thôi. 2 ngày đọc một ít vì còn học tiếng Hàn, chuyên ngành, và làm việc nữa. Trường em thì độc mỗi em là VN, nên hay lò mò vào các 4rum hỏi bài thôi (cái này em tự chọn vì không có người VN dễ nâng cao trình độ ngôn ngữ, nhưng rất khó khăn về nhiều mặt). Hỏi thầy cô thì trả lời bằng tiếng Anh có hiểu hết đâu.

Em thấy với người bắt đầu học tiếng Anh, chưa cần phải viết những câu có y nghĩa sâu. Chi những câu đơn giản, đúng ngữ pháp là được a. Sau đó sẽ nâng cao sau. Còn sách thì chỉ 1 cuốn ngữ pháp, và luyện đi luyện lại sẽ tạm ổn 1 chut. Còn nghe thì dở ẹc a. Nói thì ko hiểu sao lúc trong đầu và tập nói, em tự cho tình huống và tự hội thoại 1 minh được (chia làm 2 phe rồi tự mình đối đáp á). Nhưng nói chuyện với thầy cô khi bị hỏi lại quên béng mát(trong khi từ đó em biết và đã chuẩn bị rồi).

Hạ quyết tâm là sẽ học được cả 2 ngôn ngữ Anh-Han. Em biêt mấy anh bận nhưng có thể sửa ngữ pháp dùm em chút nhé. Hè này em làm phiền mấy anh chút rồi. Giúp em nhé :rose:

8. Coffee

Coffee Chào Mặt trời bé con ...

Em Lassdance gốc Hoa à, có xinh như ca sỹ Minh Thư hông:"> ? Hê hê, nếu giống thì cho anh làm quen với:-* ! Anh hiện ở Seoul, nếu em ở gần đó thì thỉnh thoảng đi night club >:D< với bọn anh. Bọn anh ko biết tiếng Hàn nên đi đâu cũng xài tiếng Anh hết. Đi với bọn anh đê, đảm bảo là trình speaking lên vù vù! :-"

9. lassdance

lassdance Thèm thuồng

Nếu em là Minh Thư thì anh là ai? Quách Phú thành hay Tạ Đình Phong....Cho biết danh tánh thì em mới dám chứ a. Hì;;) , thôi thì Thành Long cũng được, em hâm mộ lắm á.

10. Coffee

Coffee Chào Mặt trời bé con ...

Anh TRAI VIỆT chính cống, cao to, hơi đen, nhưng mà ko hôi. Hê hê, thế đủ chưa em?:-"

11. Quốc Vửng

Quốc Vửng Thèm thuồng

Bạn nên bắt đầu với những cái đơn giản. Thậm chí đối với tiếng Việt, có nhiều khái niệm chúng ta vẫn chưa biết. Tuy nhiên, điều quan trọng là bạn phải học từ vựng đúng cách. Đa số người Việt chúng ta học từ vựng chỉ để đọc hiểu văn bản. Thường thì rất ít bạn có thể nghe nói tốt vì lỗi phát âm của mình. Bạn nên bắt đầu học từ vựng với cách phát âm đúng. Điều này sẽ giúp bạn nghe tốt và do đó sẽ có động lực nhiều hơn. Bạn nên tham khảo chương trình free của bên emas để nắm chiến lược học tiếng Anh nhé.